FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Parents-I am setting up this sight as a link between us, I will post information related to practices,games,competitions and banquet. Hopefully, if we keep communication open things will go smoothly. I am working ####### the uniforms and shoes. I REALLY do not want to order NEW UNIFORMS! Parents were out money last year for new ones.

HERE IS THE LIST OF GAMES FOR THE SEASON

Pee Wee Games @ 9:00 AM/Juniors Games @ 10:30 AM

August 20th (Home) Lydon vs. Fern Creek

August 27th (Away) Fern Creek vs. Shawnee

September 10th (Away) Fern Creek vs. KYS

September 17th (Home) Highview vs. Fern Creek

September 24th (Away) Fern Creek vs. Louisville

October 1st (Home) Iroquois vs. Fern Creek

October 8th (Home) Middletown vs. Fern Creek

October 15th (Away) Fern Creek vs. Hikes Point

October 22nd (Home) J'Town vs. Fern Creek-HOMECOMING/PICTURE DAY

October 29th PLAYOFFS

November 5th PLAYOFF CHAMPIONSHIPS



Thanks
Tammy A.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home