FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Friday, August 05, 2005

**WHAT A DAY**

Hello-Cheer Parents

First, let me start by saying a huge THANK YOU! I really appreciate everyone getting their deposits in and making it as easy as it has been. I am really looking forward to this year. We have great cheerleaders that have returned and some really promising new ones. Watch out-here we come for competitions!

The Candy Bars were deliverred and I lugged home from work 4 huge dry-iced coolers with 20 cases of candy bars! My husband says he didn't sign up for manual labor!! I told him it was all part of being the husband of a director of cheerleading. RAH RAH.

Valu-Market called me about 4:45pm and asked if we could bag groceries on Sunday! The time is 11:00-2:30 pm. The Jrs. team has practice at Fern Creek Park at 3:00 pm. I am going to see the Jrs. team t0night at Wildcard. If any Pee-Wee parent/child wants to bag on Sunday, call my cell phone and let me know. We will probably need about 6 parents/children.

I am getting Posterboard to make some signs for the BAKE SALE and Sunday when people are bagging groceries. JUST A REMINDER-THE BAKE SALE PROFITS WILL GO TOWARD THE BANQUET! BAGGING GROCERIES ON SUNDAY WILL GO TO THE INDIVIDUAL CHILDS ACCOUNT.

See everyone at practice.

Tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home