UPDATES
Hello Cheer Parents- A few more pictures from competition on Sunday.

I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing holiday weekend!
The bake sales we have had and are going to have in the future go toward paying for the banquet. The more money we raise the less it will cost! My goal is to have the banquet be free for cheerleaders and family! I know, it's a big goal but we can do it with TEAM WORK!! The parents who have helped THANK YOU-but we can't do it alone, I need more volunteers to bake and work.
Speaking of bake sales, Saturday, September 10th, 10:00am-2:00pm we will have a bake sale at the Kroger in Fern Creek. I need a parent to volunteer to set-up a card table, post some signs and organize the donated baked goods. I would like to have 2-3 cheerleaders (with parents) in uniform at the bake sale.
Last Friday, I started passing out Scratch and Help cards. The cards make $100 and you pay $20 for the card which gives you a profit of $80 going toward your account or to repay you for expenses you have paid in.
My daughter, Courtney went up and down 2 streets for about an hour and got people to scratch off $45. Parents-don't feel like you have to take all the fundraisers to work-let the girls get out there and work to help pay for some of their uniforms and competitions.
I DO go with Courtney, so she is not by herself!
Junior squad-please remember that Wildcard for the month of September is DUE!!
See everyone at practice---
Tammy

2 Comments:
At 6:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
tammy please call eric turner @ 718-5497 asap thanks 9/7/05
At 3:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
mortgage lender
Post a Comment
<< Home