FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

PEE-WEES

Hello Cheer Parents-
GO PEE-WEES! I am so proud of how hard you all have worked in the last couple of days! I am sorry it took me so long to get this post on. A big THANKS to Shannon and Diane.

Sara did a great job on the routine. The girls looked adorable at practice on Friday night.







Tomorrow is COMPETITION DAY, I hope everyone just has FUN!! James has the signs and noisemakers ready and I packed the water and snacks tonight.

Kentucky State Fair--Here we come!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shannon & Diane-
    You both did a great job with the girls! Thanks for stepping up and helping the peewees. They did awesome today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home