FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

FUNDRAISER UPDATES

Hello Cheer Parents-

I am sorry for any confusion on the candles. I thought their was a letter in the flyer I passed out that explained about sales tax, shipping and who to make the checks payable to. MY BAD!!

There is NO SALES TAX OR SHIPPING CHARGES! People need to make the checks out to you (if possible). I would like one check to cover your order (if possible). If this creates a problem in any way, please let me know we will work it out.

REMEMBER THE ORDER IS DUE ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 25TH. Mayshell will place the order on Friday, August 26th and it will be delivered TWO WEEKS FROM THAT DATE.

I finally received the Scratch and Help Cards! I will have them on Tuesday @ practice.

See everyone at practice
Tammy

3 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am not sure that I will be able to work the Bake sale this weekend but I will bring Baked items for sure to sale. Should I bring them to the game or drop them off at Walmart? Also do you know what time the Comp is on Sunday at the fair. What time we need to be there and do we get any passes to get in the fair? Thanks Missy Lapinsky

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Missy-if you can't work, don't worry i think we will have enough people. if you could bring them to wildcard on friday night that would be great! i didn't realize it was an away game. SORRY! we have to check in at the fair on sunday @ 11:00 am. i am not sure what time we perform. the girls will receive passes to the fair, but parents will need to pay.

    tammy

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just now knew about the webpage and the fundraisers. Do you have any more candy bars so we can sell some?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home