FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Friday, August 12, 2005

--TEAM WORK--

Hello Cheer Parents-----
The Pee-Wees are really getting into the movements. I really appreciate the returning cheerleaders from last year helping the new cheerleaders with the words and motions.
GREAT TEAM WORK GIRLS!!! Mr. James said you girls worked really hard for him. He really enjoyed it a lot! He is working on the SPIRIT TEAM for Competitions! I know Coach Sarah is going to be proud of how hard you girls have been working while she has been gone.

Next week, all cheerleaders need to come to practice with their listening ears on!! Sarah is going to be working HARD with you to finish up the competition cheer and dance. I know you girls can do it! Remember to practice at home-PRACTICE, PRACTICE AND MORE PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!! I know things are going to get a little more hectic with school starting on August 16th.













Jrs~ LOOKING GOOD!! Last night was the first chance I had to see the cheer and dance routine I can tell Michelle has been working really hard with the girls. Competition will be here before you know it!
GIRLS, PRACTICE AT HOME!
























I passed out Home Interior Candle order forms last night and I think I forgot tell people the due date for orders and money. DUE DATE--AUGUST 25TH!!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Tammy, loved the pictures mom loves the blog spot!!!!
    Alyssa & Jessie Hiser

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tammy, Leigh, the Jr Team Mom, asked the parents who were at Wildcard tonite aboout signing up to provide drinks and snacks for the girls after each game. She can give an update on Tuesday.
    ---Yvette

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you Tammy for doing a excellent job at being the director. Myself and many of the Jr. moms really do appreciate you and Michelle for everything you have done so far and for what you will do in the future for our girls. Michelle... THANK YOU for making Abigail excited about coming to practice and being a part of your team!!!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI TAMMY,
    GO TIGERS
    SYDNEY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home