APOLOGY
Hello Cheer Parents-
First, let me start by saying I am SORRY to any parent whose child overheard a discussion between myself and some of the PeeWee parents.
When you signed your child up for cheerleading you were given a paper with a breakdown of the estimated fees involved with cheerleading for Fern Creek Optimist. I am sorry if some of you thought the competitions were optional. I STAND BEHIND THAT I MADE IT CLEAR THAT THESE WERE THE COMPETITIONS WE WERE COMMITTED TO. I discussed the fees and competitions at the first meeting.
The coaches do this for FREE!! I do not think it is fair or reasonable to ask them to make up several different routines based on who wants to do what competition.
PARENTS OF PEEWEE AND JR CHEERLEADERS-please feel free to come to me if there is a problem, Fern Creek Park is big enough that we can find somewhere away from the children to discuss any problems or concerns. I WILL NOT HAVE A DEBATE OR DISCUSSION EVER AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN.
If you have not made a deposit on your uniform, please see me on Thursday night.
I know I am a new director and I am trying my best to keep you informed of what is going on.
AUGUST 16TH JAMFEST COMPETITION MONEY IS DUE...$55 FOR EACH CHILD.
See everyone on Thursday.
Tammy
First, let me start by saying I am SORRY to any parent whose child overheard a discussion between myself and some of the PeeWee parents.
When you signed your child up for cheerleading you were given a paper with a breakdown of the estimated fees involved with cheerleading for Fern Creek Optimist. I am sorry if some of you thought the competitions were optional. I STAND BEHIND THAT I MADE IT CLEAR THAT THESE WERE THE COMPETITIONS WE WERE COMMITTED TO. I discussed the fees and competitions at the first meeting.
The coaches do this for FREE!! I do not think it is fair or reasonable to ask them to make up several different routines based on who wants to do what competition.
PARENTS OF PEEWEE AND JR CHEERLEADERS-please feel free to come to me if there is a problem, Fern Creek Park is big enough that we can find somewhere away from the children to discuss any problems or concerns. I WILL NOT HAVE A DEBATE OR DISCUSSION EVER AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN.
If you have not made a deposit on your uniform, please see me on Thursday night.
I know I am a new director and I am trying my best to keep you informed of what is going on.
AUGUST 16TH JAMFEST COMPETITION MONEY IS DUE...$55 FOR EACH CHILD.
See everyone on Thursday.
Tammy

2 Comments:
At 5:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy, you may not know this yet, but will we be able to videotape the Fair competition, or will they have someone selling videos? --Yvette
At 6:35 AM,
Tammy said…
i do not know! i will find out and let you know as soon as i can.
thanks
tammy
Post a Comment
<< Home