FUNDRAISING WEEKEND


Hello Cheer Parents-This was a busy weekend for fundraising! We started working on the banquet and individual fundraisers. We had a bake sale at Valu Market during their Community Festival and made $71 towards the banquet. HUGE THANKS to the following people....Yvette, Tim and Sydney Broadway, Michelle Pelton, Penny and Courtney Vincent, Teela Hardin, Kelly and Jessica DeSpain, Marie Miller and Denise Sulzer for providing the baked goods. Thank you for supporting your cheerleaders!
Sunday morning some of the cheerleaders bagged groceries at Valu-Market and made $157.50 (yeah) to split between their individual accounts.
I passed out candy bars on Friday at Wildcard to the Jrs. parents. I will bring candy bars for the Pee Wee's practice on Tuesday. Hopefully, the Home Interior representative will give me the candle order forms tomorrow and I can bring them also.
See you at practice.....
Tammy

3 Comments:
At 7:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
Can anyone on the Jrs who didn't get the candy bars pick them up tonight at the Pee Wee practice? Thanks.
At 9:28 AM,
Anonymous said…
TAMMY, CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS PRACTICE TONIGHT FOR JRS THANKS ERIC TURNER MY NUMBER IS 502 718-5497
At 10:25 AM,
Tammy said…
Anyone who wants candy should come to Fern Creek Park TONIGHT! I want to pass it all out tonight!
Jrs. team will NOT have practice tonight. The next practice for the Jrs. will be Thursday @ 6:00pm.
Post a Comment
<< Home