FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

PRACTICE

HELLO CHEER PARENTS-

We need a COPY of your childs birth certificate. If you were on the Jrs. team last year, check with Michelle she may have it from last year.

I will be a little late getting to practice tonight, but I will be there. If you want candy bars or candle order forms SEE ME!

Tammy

3 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi PeeWees & Juniors-
    Let's take it all at the State Fair!!! Go Tigers!!!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Debate over Illegal Immigration
    Your source of information and conversation about education in Georgia and the nation.
    I thought this site was about german coin ... guess not. I was going to mention that you can find out about german coin .

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A Daily Look at U.S. Military Deaths
    The AP count is two lower than the Defense Department's tally, last updated at 10 a.m. EDT Thursday.
    Great blog Super tips
    for dating

     

Post a Comment

<< Home