MONEY
Hello Cheer Parents-
Tonight I am sorting out money, writing receipts and applying amounts to each individual account. I caught a mistake that I made on an account. The mother questioned me about the amount owed on Thursday and I have been double-checking everything against my receipt book.
PLEASE-- it is YOUR money, if you don't agree--ASK ME ABOUT IT. I am human and I am taking care of 38 different cheerleader accounts, I try to be as exact as I can be about everything I write on the receipt book.
I will be at the park for PeeWee practice tomorrow for awhile and then I will leave to go to Wildcard for the rest of the Junior practice.
See you at practice
Tammy
Tonight I am sorting out money, writing receipts and applying amounts to each individual account. I caught a mistake that I made on an account. The mother questioned me about the amount owed on Thursday and I have been double-checking everything against my receipt book.
PLEASE-- it is YOUR money, if you don't agree--ASK ME ABOUT IT. I am human and I am taking care of 38 different cheerleader accounts, I try to be as exact as I can be about everything I write on the receipt book.
I will be at the park for PeeWee practice tomorrow for awhile and then I will leave to go to Wildcard for the rest of the Junior practice.
See you at practice
Tammy

1 Comments:
At 7:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
Junior Parents:
Information was distributed at the Thursday, 8/18 practice about spiral hairpieces for the girls to wear. These pieces are a great time saver and will give YOU piece of mind when trying to keep their hair in curls for the competitions! If we have a minimum of 21 orders, the cost is @$18.00, plus minimal shipping costs; and it appears that we may have already met that goal. Please visit www.cheerleaderhairpieces.com to select the color that best matches your cheerleaders' hair. We hope to finalize the order this Saturday, 8/20 at the game or practice. We will place one order to receive the order discount so write down that hair color and bring it with you on Saturday.
Also, I have additional forms for each cheerleader that are required for the Fair and JamFest competitions. If you did not have the opportunity Thursday night to complete those forms, please see me on Saturday --- but don't worry if you can't find me, 'cause I'll be looking for you too!
These forms do require health insurance information so make sure you have your ID cards with you on Saturday.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. --Yvette.
Post a Comment
<< Home