BAKE SALE UPDATES
HELLO CHEER PARENTS-
I have been working on setting up bake sales for the banquet. These are the ones that we have set up so far.....
August 27th 10:00 am - 2:00 pm @ Wal-Mart in Fern Creek
September 10th 10:00 am - 2:00 pm @ Kroger in Fern Creek
September 17th 10:00 am - 2:00 pm @ Wal-Mart in Fern Creek
Let me know if you will be available to work on any of those days. I would like to have 3 cheerleaders (in uniform) and parents at each bake sale. I will also need people to volunteer to bake items.
The bows are finished and I will begin passing them out on Thursday. I am hoping to have the uniforms by this weekend, if not the girls will need to a white or orange shirt with dark shorts to the game on Saturday.
AUGUST 25TH is the deadline for Candle Sales. Your money and order forms need to be turned in on that date.
Tammy
I have been working on setting up bake sales for the banquet. These are the ones that we have set up so far.....
August 27th 10:00 am - 2:00 pm @ Wal-Mart in Fern Creek
September 10th 10:00 am - 2:00 pm @ Kroger in Fern Creek
September 17th 10:00 am - 2:00 pm @ Wal-Mart in Fern Creek
Let me know if you will be available to work on any of those days. I would like to have 3 cheerleaders (in uniform) and parents at each bake sale. I will also need people to volunteer to bake items.
The bows are finished and I will begin passing them out on Thursday. I am hoping to have the uniforms by this weekend, if not the girls will need to a white or orange shirt with dark shorts to the game on Saturday.
AUGUST 25TH is the deadline for Candle Sales. Your money and order forms need to be turned in on that date.
Tammy

5 Comments:
At 11:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
I am not sure if I purchased a bow or not for Lexy Lapinsky. Could you check and make sure she is getting one. Thanks!! Missy
At 8:37 PM,
Tammy said…
Yes, I ordered everyone a bow and included it in the amount owed by each cheerleader.
thanks
tammy
At 5:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
Sydney and I will bake and work the 8/27 date at Wal-Mart, except we will arrive after the Junior game. I'll bring baked goods up that morning so you'll have them at 10.
I will check on the other dates and let you know. Thanks, Yvette Broadway
At 5:02 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
Just to clarify we must add the sales tax to the candle orders? What about shipping costs?
Thanks, Christine (Meghan Johnson's Mom)
At 10:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
Whitlee and I (Amanda) will be there on September 17th with baked goods in hand. If you need anything else please let me know.
Amanda Goode
Post a Comment
<< Home