******UNIFORMS***********
HELLO CHEER PARENTS-
THE UNIFORMS HAVE ARRIVED!!!
They were delivered yesterday and Judy is going to start adding tigers to the shell and the paw print on the skirt!!! We definately will have them for competition. GO FERN CREEK!!
The scratch-n-help cards were not delivered on Thursday, hopefully they will be delivered tomorrow. I passed out candle order forms if you missed it and want one. The candle order forms and money is due on AUGUST 25TH.
I just realized today that I forgot to order the Pom-Poms! I will place the order tomorrow!
Please don't forget $55-JAMFEST money is due on Tuesday.
See you at practice!!!
Tammy
THE UNIFORMS HAVE ARRIVED!!!
They were delivered yesterday and Judy is going to start adding tigers to the shell and the paw print on the skirt!!! We definately will have them for competition. GO FERN CREEK!!
The scratch-n-help cards were not delivered on Thursday, hopefully they will be delivered tomorrow. I passed out candle order forms if you missed it and want one. The candle order forms and money is due on AUGUST 25TH.
I just realized today that I forgot to order the Pom-Poms! I will place the order tomorrow!
Please don't forget $55-JAMFEST money is due on Tuesday.
See you at practice!!!
Tammy

1 Comments:
At 5:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hello, This is Amanda Goode, Mother of Whitlee on the JRs. I wanted to say I think you and Michelle do a wounderful job! Keep it up. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
Thank you,
Amanda
Post a Comment
<< Home