Updates as of 9/14/06
Hello Cheer Parents:
Hotel Information:
I will have hotel information for our 2 out of town competitions to distribute on Friday, 9/15 at Wildcard. I will also post on the blog in a separate message.
Account Balances:
I should also have updated account balances for everyone on Friday, 9/15. The deadline for payment for the Cheer Power competition 10/27/06 in Columbus is also near so I will include the $35 fee to your balances.
Payments due to Wildcard:
It is also time for everyone to pay the next installment of $30 for our Friday night gym rental. Also, if you owe any past balances to Wildcard, please talk with Tom ASAP to make payment arrangements. Wildcard has been very generous to our team members and very fair with our gym rental costs and I don't want anyone's participation jeopardized because of a failure to communicate available options with Tom.
Fundraising:
Thanks to everyone for their participation in last and this week's fundraising events. We raised $213.05 on Saturday, 9/09. We have another bake sale planned for this upcoming Saturday, 9/16. If you signed up to bake or work, please follow through on your commitment. If you are unable to participate in this event or any other due to last minute conflicts, then please call me so we can fill in your spot to make sure we have enough coverage. I know that everyone has good intentions but things do come up that can prevent you from attending, but I would expect a phone call to let me know of the changes.
We also have bagging groceries at ValuMarket scheduled for 09/30, 10a-4pm. Please let me know if you can participate.
Don't forget about the upcoming Community Festival at ValuMarket scheduled for Saturday October 14, noon to 9pm. We will have more discussions about what we would like to do as fundraisers at that event.
Look for more info soon on another Texas Hold Em Tournament.
Important Dates:
October 7 is our Homecoming date so mark your calendars for this special event!
October 14 is Picture Day. James will do our individual and team photos again, offering reasonable package prices.
November 18 is our banquet. Another great celebration is being planned with good food, entertainment, and lots of fun!
Let me know if you have any questions - thanks. Yvette!
Hotel Information:
I will have hotel information for our 2 out of town competitions to distribute on Friday, 9/15 at Wildcard. I will also post on the blog in a separate message.
Account Balances:
I should also have updated account balances for everyone on Friday, 9/15. The deadline for payment for the Cheer Power competition 10/27/06 in Columbus is also near so I will include the $35 fee to your balances.
Payments due to Wildcard:
It is also time for everyone to pay the next installment of $30 for our Friday night gym rental. Also, if you owe any past balances to Wildcard, please talk with Tom ASAP to make payment arrangements. Wildcard has been very generous to our team members and very fair with our gym rental costs and I don't want anyone's participation jeopardized because of a failure to communicate available options with Tom.
Fundraising:
Thanks to everyone for their participation in last and this week's fundraising events. We raised $213.05 on Saturday, 9/09. We have another bake sale planned for this upcoming Saturday, 9/16. If you signed up to bake or work, please follow through on your commitment. If you are unable to participate in this event or any other due to last minute conflicts, then please call me so we can fill in your spot to make sure we have enough coverage. I know that everyone has good intentions but things do come up that can prevent you from attending, but I would expect a phone call to let me know of the changes.
We also have bagging groceries at ValuMarket scheduled for 09/30, 10a-4pm. Please let me know if you can participate.
Don't forget about the upcoming Community Festival at ValuMarket scheduled for Saturday October 14, noon to 9pm. We will have more discussions about what we would like to do as fundraisers at that event.
Look for more info soon on another Texas Hold Em Tournament.
Important Dates:
October 7 is our Homecoming date so mark your calendars for this special event!
October 14 is Picture Day. James will do our individual and team photos again, offering reasonable package prices.
November 18 is our banquet. Another great celebration is being planned with good food, entertainment, and lots of fun!
Let me know if you have any questions - thanks. Yvette!

2 Comments:
At 7:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Will The Girls be walking the boys out on the field?(Just Curious!)
-Thanks!
At 1:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
I assume you are referring to the Homecoming with the girls walking the boys on the field?
If so, we do not walk out with the football players. During halftime, the cheerleaders get special recognition and are walked to the center of the field by their parents. Let me know if you have additional questions! Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home