FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

JAMFEST

Hello Cheer Parents-

Please check your child's uniform and shoes and make sure they are CLEAN!!

Here is schedule for Saturday JAMFEST Day!!

10:00-meet at the Okolona Church of Christ-6105 Outer Loop
Girls need to come with their hair fixed and bow in and uniform top on. Uniform skirt, shoes and socks need to be sent with them

Both teams will PRACTICE

11:00-Lunch (provided for cheerleaders)
11:30-Finish lunch and clean up
11:45-Get dressed and finish make-up

FINAL PRACTICE

12:15-Leave church and head to Louisville Slugger Field located downtown

1:00-Sign-in at JAMFEST

Pee Wees compete at 3:33 pm and Juniors compete at 4:15 pm

Parents-you are welcome to stay at the church. I would like as many parents as possible to go to Slugger Field early so we can stake our claim on the seats. I understand that it is hard for younger children and work committments for people to do that, if your child needs a ride to Louisville Slugger Field please let me know ASAP!!

Pee-Wee parents there will be no practice the week after JAMFEST. I think the girls need a break!

See everyone at practice.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tammy,
    Hello I need to know if you contacted the Candle lady about the tea lights I was missing from my order. Cranberry Mandarin Tea Light #12341. Please contact me as soon as you know something and let me know about when they will be here. Thank you, Amanda Goode
    (502)384-5186 or War1028@aol.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home