FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Updates

Hello Cheer Parents-

Thanks to Teela Hardin for heading up the bake sale this coming Saturday from 10:00am - 2:00pm. Big Thanks to the parents that volunteered to bake. I am sorry I can't be there on Saturday but I have a prior engagement for the day.

Parents who were not at practice last night-I want to let you know that I gave the girls a lecture about being nice to each other and not disrespecting each other by pointing out mistakes made by someone. Michelle is the coach and she will take care of that. I really tried to emphasize that TEAMWORK has no I in it. We need every member of the team to WIN!

I am going to attend the meeting for the Optimist Cheer Competition on September 18th and my position is--if we can't compete the way we have the squads set up WE DON'T COMPETE in that competition!!

JUNIORS---The Spirit of Indy registration fee ($25.00) is due September 15th. Yvette and Tim Broadway have been checking into hotels for us around the area we are competing. I will be putting the info on the blogspot soon.

See everyone at practice
Tammy

P.S. PeeWee Parents don't forget your cameras on Thursday night!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Tammy,
    I wasn't at practice lastnight. Why do we need a camera?

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    There is going to be something special for the PeeWee cheerleaders on Thursday night. I am trying to keep it a secret, if you want to call me at home I can give you more information.

    Thanks
    Tammy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home