INFORMATION ABOUT UPCOMING EVENTS
Hello Cheer Parents--I have many things to blog about!!
1. Congratulations again to the cheerleaders. WELL DONE!!
2. Junior game will be on Sunday @ 5:30pm at Shawnee High School, 4018 West Market St.
3. Junior Squad will perform during half-time, November 5th at Pappa John's for the Play-Off game.
4. Junior parents who are interested in JAMFEST NATIONALS in Indianapolis.
The dates are January 13-15, 2006.
Cost is $110 per cheerleader.
I will begin looking into hotels ASAP!!!!
Money for JAMFEST NATIONALS IS DUE ON NOVEMBER 10TH.
(PARENTS-THIS IS OPTIONAL-ONLY COMMIT IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE PRICE AND DISTANCE OF THE COMPETITION)
5. Practice for Nationals will be on Saturdays-a schedule will be posted on the blogspot. The first practice is going to be on November 5th after our performance at Pappa John's.
6. Junior parents we were also invited to attend Kentucky Regional Youth Tournament of Champions Cheer Competition because we won 1st place at the Optimist Competition.
The competition will be on December 3rd--12:00-4:00 @ DuPont Manual High School on Lee Street. The cost is $50 per squad, the people who were at the meeting last night voted to go. The only drawback is that it is on the same day as the banquet-maybe we will have another trophy for display!
7. I have the pictures ready. I will be at the church on Tuesday @ 6:30 to distribute them and collect any banquet forms or outstanding balances on your account.
I realize I put out a lot of information tonight. Call me if you need clarification on anything.
Tammy
1. Congratulations again to the cheerleaders. WELL DONE!!
2. Junior game will be on Sunday @ 5:30pm at Shawnee High School, 4018 West Market St.
3. Junior Squad will perform during half-time, November 5th at Pappa John's for the Play-Off game.
4. Junior parents who are interested in JAMFEST NATIONALS in Indianapolis.
The dates are January 13-15, 2006.
Cost is $110 per cheerleader.
I will begin looking into hotels ASAP!!!!
Money for JAMFEST NATIONALS IS DUE ON NOVEMBER 10TH.
(PARENTS-THIS IS OPTIONAL-ONLY COMMIT IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE PRICE AND DISTANCE OF THE COMPETITION)
5. Practice for Nationals will be on Saturdays-a schedule will be posted on the blogspot. The first practice is going to be on November 5th after our performance at Pappa John's.
6. Junior parents we were also invited to attend Kentucky Regional Youth Tournament of Champions Cheer Competition because we won 1st place at the Optimist Competition.
The competition will be on December 3rd--12:00-4:00 @ DuPont Manual High School on Lee Street. The cost is $50 per squad, the people who were at the meeting last night voted to go. The only drawback is that it is on the same day as the banquet-maybe we will have another trophy for display!
7. I have the pictures ready. I will be at the church on Tuesday @ 6:30 to distribute them and collect any banquet forms or outstanding balances on your account.
I realize I put out a lot of information tonight. Call me if you need clarification on anything.
Tammy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home