FORMS
Hello Cheer Parents-
I know some parents are on information overload!! We have a lot going on--thanks to the pee-wee parents who have already turned their forms back in!!! YEAH---
Valu Market bagging is tomorrow night. If you don't have any plans, come up and spend some time bagging for the banquet. First shift is 5pm-7pm/Second shift is 7pm-9pm.
The game Saturday is against Hikes Point and I believe the park is Deprez (?) Park on Lowe Road off Taylorsville Road. (let you know for sure tomorrow on the blog)
Next weeks practices are MANDATORY! Everyone should be there! We are a team and we can't practice if we don't have everyone.
I am proud of all our girls...some of the girls have really stepped up and taken leadership roles. I am really proud of the Pee-Wee cheerleaders they have came far, there were a lot of new girls who had never cheered before. The Junior team is going strong--ready for a tough challenge in Indy competing against 7th and 8th graders-but hey I have faith!!
See ya
Tammy
I know some parents are on information overload!! We have a lot going on--thanks to the pee-wee parents who have already turned their forms back in!!! YEAH---
Valu Market bagging is tomorrow night. If you don't have any plans, come up and spend some time bagging for the banquet. First shift is 5pm-7pm/Second shift is 7pm-9pm.
The game Saturday is against Hikes Point and I believe the park is Deprez (?) Park on Lowe Road off Taylorsville Road. (let you know for sure tomorrow on the blog)
Next weeks practices are MANDATORY! Everyone should be there! We are a team and we can't practice if we don't have everyone.
I am proud of all our girls...some of the girls have really stepped up and taken leadership roles. I am really proud of the Pee-Wee cheerleaders they have came far, there were a lot of new girls who had never cheered before. The Junior team is going strong--ready for a tough challenge in Indy competing against 7th and 8th graders-but hey I have faith!!
See ya
Tammy

5 Comments:
At 8:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
Is practice for pee wees next week on Tues. and Thurs. at 6? Are they having an extra practice?
Also, where is the game tomorrow?
Thanks,
Daisy
At 4:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy, Samantha has had strep throat but should be okay for tomorrows practice. Are there any additional practices besides Tues and Thursday of this week?
Daisy
At 5:25 AM,
Tammy said…
Hello Daisy-there may be a practice after the game on Saturday. Shannon and Diane are going to wait and see how the practices go and then make a decision.
Thanks
Tammy
At 12:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
Did you ever get the candle I was shorted? If so can you bring it to practice tonight 10/18 Tues.
Thank you
Amanda Goode
At 12:45 PM,
Tammy said…
Amanda-I have not had time, please feel free to contact Mayshell and work out how to pick it up.
Thanks
Tammy
Post a Comment
<< Home