FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Friday, September 23, 2005

WARM UP SUITS

Hello Cheer Parents-

Michelle is thinking about putting together an order for warm-up suits. They will be embroidered with Fern Creek Cheerleader. The warm up suit will cost about $45. If you are interested in this please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Tammy

3 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are interested! I think it is a great idea.
    Leigh and Abigail Sweeney

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am very interested also. I would like to purchase for Lexy and maybe Alyssa also. When is the money due? Please let me know.

    Thanks
    Missy Lapinsky

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    i am not sure-i will get with michelle and get a timeline for when she wants to order.

    thanks
    tammy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home