FYI
Hello Cheer Parents-As of 11:54pm on Sunday, October 2nd, only 9 people have made reservations at the hotel for Indy. PLEASE take care of this ASAP!
PARENTS-remember practice is at Okolona Church of Christ on Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-7:30pm. I will be making telephone calls tomorrow to remind everyone. If you want to save me time, leave a message on the blogspot that you know where practice is and sign your name. I would greatly appreciate it.
Michelle and I met tonight with the other Optimist cheer directors and tried to finalize things. The date for the competition is going to need to be changed from October 30th. I am sorry!!!
The football schedule listed playoff as October 29th and November 5th, it does not say Sunday, October 30th, but there are playoffs on that day. Until next week, I am asking for your patience for an exact date.
I am trying my best to keep you all informed as soon as I know things.
See everyone at practice.
Tammy
PARENTS-remember practice is at Okolona Church of Christ on Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-7:30pm. I will be making telephone calls tomorrow to remind everyone. If you want to save me time, leave a message on the blogspot that you know where practice is and sign your name. I would greatly appreciate it.
Michelle and I met tonight with the other Optimist cheer directors and tried to finalize things. The date for the competition is going to need to be changed from October 30th. I am sorry!!!
The football schedule listed playoff as October 29th and November 5th, it does not say Sunday, October 30th, but there are playoffs on that day. Until next week, I am asking for your patience for an exact date.
I am trying my best to keep you all informed as soon as I know things.
See everyone at practice.
Tammy

9 Comments:
At 5:06 AM,
Anonymous said…
We know where and when practices are going to be located.
Christine and Meghan Johnson
At 5:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
Have the message about practice....
Thanks
Penny and Courtney Vincent
At 6:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
We know where and when practices are you will not need to call us Thank You
Lexy Lapinsky and Alyssa Sullivan
At 7:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
We will be there Tuesday.
Thanks,
Allison & Lisa Bray
At 9:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
I know when and where practices will be held. Give me a call if you need help calling the pee wee moms.
Taylor Sparks
At 1:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
We know where the practices are. Thanks.
Leigh and Abigail Sweeney
At 3:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
We know where the practices are now. Yvette & Sydney
At 6:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
I just wanted to let you know Lexy and Alyssa will be out of town October 19 - October 28. This is a trip we had planned for about 6 months now. I know the optimist competition will be close to that time. Hopefully they will still be able to partcipate in the competition.
At 4:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
Samantha missed practice last week and I feel kinda out of the loop. What competition is the peewees going to and is practice still at the church tues and thurs. this week?
Thanks,
Daisy
Post a Comment
<< Home