1ST PLACE---WOW!!
Hello Cheer Parents-I am so proud of the girls they all did a great job. I have great pictures-but the stupid blogspot won't let me post them from work. I will try from home later tonight.
Pee-Wee Parents-remember there is no practice this week! Enjoy time with your children! We will practice on lining up and walking out to our spots when we get back. I know some of the girls were intimidated by all the people at JAMFEST. Once they got started they did a good job, there were only a few areas they need to work on. They almost got there heads together for make you do a double take. I am going to change and add some things to the routine.
Junior Parents-We will have practice on Tuesday. Friday night is our last night at Wildcard, please make sure you have paid. I will pass out individual papers at Tuesday's practice with amounts due. If you have not made your hotel reservation, please take care of that ASAP!
Tammy
Pee-Wee Parents-remember there is no practice this week! Enjoy time with your children! We will practice on lining up and walking out to our spots when we get back. I know some of the girls were intimidated by all the people at JAMFEST. Once they got started they did a good job, there were only a few areas they need to work on. They almost got there heads together for make you do a double take. I am going to change and add some things to the routine.
Junior Parents-We will have practice on Tuesday. Friday night is our last night at Wildcard, please make sure you have paid. I will pass out individual papers at Tuesday's practice with amounts due. If you have not made your hotel reservation, please take care of that ASAP!
Tammy

2 Comments:
At 11:38 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
Hello I need to know if you contacted the Candle lady about the tea lights I was missing from my order. Cranberry Mandarin Tea Light #12341. Please contact me as soon as you know something and let me know about when they will be here. Thank you, Amanda Goode
(502)384-5186 or War1028@aol.com
1:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home