INFO/INFO/INFO
Hello Cheer Parents-
The juniors did a good job at practice last night. I think they had fun! They know the routine but we still need to do some fine tuning. The pee-wees are working hard to learn a new beginning!! Michelle is a great coach and will really step up their routine.
If you are interested in a warm up suit, Michelle has to know by 1:45 pm today. Call me at work 852-5599!!
This weekend we are signed up to bag groceries at Valu on Saturday from 9:00-3:00pm. Please let me know when you can work-I would like to have 2 shifts 9-12 and 12-3.
Next Friday, we are also signed up to bag groceries at Value from 5:00-9:00pm. I realize it will be hard for people who do not get off work until 5:00, so parents who get off earlier or don't work please consider taking the first shift from 5:00-7:00pm. Second shift will be 7:00-9:00pm.
Thanks
Tammy
The juniors did a good job at practice last night. I think they had fun! They know the routine but we still need to do some fine tuning. The pee-wees are working hard to learn a new beginning!! Michelle is a great coach and will really step up their routine.
If you are interested in a warm up suit, Michelle has to know by 1:45 pm today. Call me at work 852-5599!!
This weekend we are signed up to bag groceries at Valu on Saturday from 9:00-3:00pm. Please let me know when you can work-I would like to have 2 shifts 9-12 and 12-3.
Next Friday, we are also signed up to bag groceries at Value from 5:00-9:00pm. I realize it will be hard for people who do not get off work until 5:00, so parents who get off earlier or don't work please consider taking the first shift from 5:00-7:00pm. Second shift will be 7:00-9:00pm.
Thanks
Tammy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home