HOORAY! FOR FERN CREEK--
Hello Cheer Parents-All of our cheerleaders did a wonderful job yesterday. I am so proud of them. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SPIRIT AWARD!! Thanks to everyone for the support. I am hoping to get some pictures posted to the blogspot tonight.
I will let everyone know what time the games are next week as soon as I get them.
Thursday, October 27th @ 6:00 the Junior Squad will have a meeting to discuss options for a nationals team.
Junior Parents-if you need to turn in forms or make final payment to your account, but are not interested in going to nationals I will stay at the church until 7:30pm.
Pee-Wee parents who need to turn in forms or make final payment to their account, please plan on coming to the church Thursday night before 7:30pm.
If you have an account balance and I don't see you on Thursday I will be contacting you!!!
Tammy
I will let everyone know what time the games are next week as soon as I get them.
Thursday, October 27th @ 6:00 the Junior Squad will have a meeting to discuss options for a nationals team.
Junior Parents-if you need to turn in forms or make final payment to your account, but are not interested in going to nationals I will stay at the church until 7:30pm.
Pee-Wee parents who need to turn in forms or make final payment to their account, please plan on coming to the church Thursday night before 7:30pm.
If you have an account balance and I don't see you on Thursday I will be contacting you!!!
Tammy

12 Comments:
At 5:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
Great job all cheerleaders, both squads!!!! Alyssa & Jessie, way to work those facial expressions!!! Good job to my little Pee Wees!!!
Shannon
At 9:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
I think the kids did a great job.Michelle a special thanks to you to make the routine work with a child out. That is a great team when they can make ajustments at the last minute.
Denise
At 11:03 AM,
Anonymous said…
Once again, I would like to thank Michelle and Tammy for being a wonderful combo!!! You two are great! Congratulations to both teams on a fantastic job!!!! I also want to thank everyone who showed up for the competition! It is sad to say but, I guess to some people it is not that important to be a team player ( or at least teach your child how to be one)!!
At 12:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
Some of us had other things on our mind at competition and we forgot to order a DVD of the performances. Is there anyway we still can order one? If so, please leave information on blogspot.
Thanks
At 5:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
Way to go Fern creek. I'm really proud of the cheerleaders, and the parents are awesome as well. Were gonna miss our Tues, Thurs standing appointments.
-Amanda & Whitlee
Michelle and Tammy,
Great job! This season wouldn't have been as successful with out the TEAM WORK!
At 11:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
You can get a DVD from Associated Video. They are in the white pages. If you need more help, let me know...
Michele
At 12:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks to all of the parents for your support this year. It has been very rewarding.
A big thanks to Madison Warren for stepping up at the last minute to make us successful at the competition.
Can't wait til everyone sees you guys perform at Papa Johns...
At 12:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
To Order a DVD of the competition...Send Associated Video a $25.00 check along with your return address, date and name of event. Their phone number is 239-9149. DVD's are being sent out this week! The address is:
Associated Video
6200 Gellhaus Lane
Louisville, KY 40299
Diane
At 5:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
Great job Fern Creek!!!!We did a magnificent job!!!!Madison,you did the best.Having to rember all the new places.Thanks a bunch!!We couldn't have done it with out everyone. TEAM WORK!!!!!
Alyssa
At 10:29 PM,
Tammy said…
Girls thank you for giving each other praise and encouragement. Team work was definately needed on Sunday to pull off the win in the junior cheer competition.
Some of the Pee-Wee cheerleaders didn't know what to think about all the noise. It was definately different from the other competitions they have went to. I had one Pee-Wee tell me I was getting to excited!
Thanks to everyone for a great year!! It has been my pleasure to serve as your director this year.
Tammy
At 12:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Way to go cheerleaders!!!! I'm so proud of Sophia and Madison. I wish I could have been there to see you both. Sophia, way to be an awesome leader! Madison, I cannot say enough how proud I am of you for stepping up and taking on a new role. You helped your teammates and showed tremendous spirit and dedication. I love you both....Mommy
At 8:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
debt consolidation
Post a Comment
<< Home