Selling old uniforms
As we mentioned during the parent meeting, it is our intention for the non-competitive team to use the same uniform style from last year. If you would like to sell your uniform, please get your pieces together. I will need to know which pieces you have and the sizes available. I will also need some uniforms in advance so we can use those to size the new cheerleaders on the non-competitive teams. Drop me an email, use the comments to this post, call me or see me at any of the upcoming practices to advise what sizes and pieces you have. I will coordinate the sell of your uniforms - we will be working with the new team members over the next several weeks to hopefully find a used uniform they can use for the season and turn over some cash to you! Please let me know so I can create a list of potential sellers. Thanks - Yvette.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home