FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

FUNDRAISING EFFORTS!

Thanks to everyone for the hard work and your time on Saturday at ValuMarket! We raised a whopping $332.41! This fundraiser is going toward our general fund expenses. Kudos to parents and the cheerleaders!

Mark your calendars! We have also scheduled a Pancake Breakfast at Applebee's in Fern Creek on Saturday, August 5. I will have more details for you in a few days as well as the tickets to pre-sell to your family, friends, and just about anyone else!

Leigh is also putting together together other individual fundraisers. We should have information available soon on:
  • Home Interiors - always a crowd pleaser. Plan early! - Think about the people you can purchase candles for too - stocking stuffers & presents for teachers at Christmas, birthdays, Sunday school teachers, and family members
  • Auntie Annie's Pretzels & Cinnamon Rolls - Kits made of dry mix (no refrigeration needed- yeah!). Great ideas and easy too for kids to make and bake, or another great gift idea!

There's more fundraising plan and ideas to come but we want your input too! Let us know if you have any suggestions, particularly any unusual or speciality ideas!

I am extremely excited about the season - what a great way to start the season with a fantastic day at ValuMarket!

Other info: I will not be at Wildcard Thursday, 6/22 and will be in Florida 6/24 thru 7/1. I will still have my cell phone so you always welcome to call with any questions. If I don't see you Tuesday, 6/20 at uniform fittings - see you when I get back! - Yvette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home