UPCOMING SEASON
Hello Cheer Parents-
I am very excited to see how many girls are coming to Wildcard on Thursday nights. If everyone works hard toward getting their back handspring, we will have an A W E S O M E team.
Leigh Sweeney has Peeler Cards available for fundraising-Cost $10 per card and you get to keep $5 of that as profit. All money should be turned in to Leigh and then she pays the company and they send us one check. This fundraiser is for individual accounts!
See everyone soon!
Tammy
P. S. My elbow is getting better each week. I am about 50% back!
I am very excited to see how many girls are coming to Wildcard on Thursday nights. If everyone works hard toward getting their back handspring, we will have an A W E S O M E team.
Leigh Sweeney has Peeler Cards available for fundraising-Cost $10 per card and you get to keep $5 of that as profit. All money should be turned in to Leigh and then she pays the company and they send us one check. This fundraiser is for individual accounts!
See everyone soon!
Tammy
P. S. My elbow is getting better each week. I am about 50% back!

3 Comments:
At 3:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
Could you call me with Leigh Sweeny's phone number to get the fundraisers from her.
Thank You,
Missy Lapinsky
At 11:16 AM,
Anonymous said…
Remember, Wildcard started a new session on 3/2. If you are not already signed up at Wildcard or some where else, please get in as soon as possible. Thanks, Michele
At 5:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
I hope your elbow gets a 100% better!
love,
~_Allison_~
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home