WILDCARD PRACTICE
hELLO cHEER pARENTS-
Michele has worked it out with Tom to have the practice floor on Wednesday nights 6:30-8:30. The cost will be $30 for each girl due on the first night, Wednesday, November 30.
I feel that $30 is a good price and worth every penny for the safety of our girls.
I will be at the church on Saturday from 1:00-3:00 if anyone would like to pay for the banquet or pick up their pictures.
JUST A REMINDER ABOUT THE BANQUET
December 3, 2005
Union Hall on Pinecroft Drive off of the Outer Loop
6:00pm - 10:00pm
Michele has worked it out with Tom to have the practice floor on Wednesday nights 6:30-8:30. The cost will be $30 for each girl due on the first night, Wednesday, November 30.
I feel that $30 is a good price and worth every penny for the safety of our girls.
I will be at the church on Saturday from 1:00-3:00 if anyone would like to pay for the banquet or pick up their pictures.
JUST A REMINDER ABOUT THE BANQUET
December 3, 2005
Union Hall on Pinecroft Drive off of the Outer Loop
6:00pm - 10:00pm

2 Comments:
At 5:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Are we still having practices on those listed Saturday's at the church too?
At 5:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
are the girls to wear their cheer outfits. Is this semi-formal, casual? Thanks,
Daisy
Post a Comment
<< Home