PRACTICE TIMES FOR NATIONALS
Hello Cheer Parents-here are the practice times for nationals.......
Saturday, November 12th - 3pm-5pm
Saturday, November 19th - 1pm-3pm
Sunday, December 4th - 1:30pm-3:30pm
Saturday, December 10th - 1pm-3pm
Saturday, December 17th - 1pm-3pm
Saturday, January 7th - 1pm-3pm
Yvette Broadway has offered to help with hotels again. Hopefully we will have some info for everyone on Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks
Tammy
Saturday, November 12th - 3pm-5pm
Saturday, November 19th - 1pm-3pm
Sunday, December 4th - 1:30pm-3:30pm
Saturday, December 10th - 1pm-3pm
Saturday, December 17th - 1pm-3pm
Saturday, January 7th - 1pm-3pm
Yvette Broadway has offered to help with hotels again. Hopefully we will have some info for everyone on Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks
Tammy

2 Comments:
At 8:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
What about practice after Papa Johns half time performance, at the park?
At 10:07 AM,
Tammy said…
We will have practice after our performance at Pappa John's, but I am not sure of the time. I don't know what time we will be done. I would guess about 1:00pm.
Tammy
Post a Comment
<< Home