UPDATES
hELLO cHEER pARENTS-
Just a few reminders--
1. I will be at the church on Tuesday night, 6:30-7:30 to pass out pictures, collect money due or answer any questions about the banquet or nationals.
2. Junior squad needs to be at Pappa John's Stadium @ 10:30 am to practice before performing at half-time. We will practice at the Fern Creek Park on Saturday if the weather is good, I could not get the church gym. I hope to have practice times posted for Nationals tomorrow, I am trying to work out a few dates.
3. The Junior Football Team won this past Sunday at the BEST OF THE REST, so they will play and we will cheer next Sunday @ 2:30 @ Shawnee.
4. The competition we were looking at for December 3rd did not work out so it is cancelled. The banquet is scheduled for that night so we will have a good time.
Tammy
Just a few reminders--
1. I will be at the church on Tuesday night, 6:30-7:30 to pass out pictures, collect money due or answer any questions about the banquet or nationals.
2. Junior squad needs to be at Pappa John's Stadium @ 10:30 am to practice before performing at half-time. We will practice at the Fern Creek Park on Saturday if the weather is good, I could not get the church gym. I hope to have practice times posted for Nationals tomorrow, I am trying to work out a few dates.
3. The Junior Football Team won this past Sunday at the BEST OF THE REST, so they will play and we will cheer next Sunday @ 2:30 @ Shawnee.
4. The competition we were looking at for December 3rd did not work out so it is cancelled. The banquet is scheduled for that night so we will have a good time.
Tammy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home