SUNDAY
Hello Cheer Parents-
Our girls did a wonderful job at Pappa John's! They showed everyone why we won 1st PLACE--
We do have a game tomorrow against Lyndon @ 2:30 at Shawnee.
Money for the Nationals Team is due by NOVEMBER 10TH. If you can pay tomorrow, GREAT--if not, please see me about dropping it off at my house or mailing it to me.
I know that I am a little bit passionate (a good word for psycho) about cheerleading and the competitions-but I love your girls and in my book it is ALL about them. I will fight for what I believe is right and will not back down-I may not always win-evident today of parents having to pay $5-but I will continue to fight for us.
Your Dedicated (and sometimes a little (ok a lot!) Psycho) Director
Tammy
Our girls did a wonderful job at Pappa John's! They showed everyone why we won 1st PLACE--
We do have a game tomorrow against Lyndon @ 2:30 at Shawnee.
Money for the Nationals Team is due by NOVEMBER 10TH. If you can pay tomorrow, GREAT--if not, please see me about dropping it off at my house or mailing it to me.
I know that I am a little bit passionate (a good word for psycho) about cheerleading and the competitions-but I love your girls and in my book it is ALL about them. I will fight for what I believe is right and will not back down-I may not always win-evident today of parents having to pay $5-but I will continue to fight for us.
Your Dedicated (and sometimes a little (ok a lot!) Psycho) Director
Tammy

4 Comments:
At 5:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 1:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
tAmMy u r PhSyCo bUt n A gOoD wAy
At 6:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
hey phsyco you are a great director!
GO CREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 1:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
MICHELE TAMMY SHANNON DIEANA
SORRY ABOUT THE SPELL BUT,U ALL DID A AWESOME JOB THIS YEAR!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home