REMINDERS
Hello Cheer Parents-
The Junior Squad needs to be at Pappa John's @ 10:30 am on Saturday; after we perform-we will have practice on Saturday from 1:00pm-3:00pm at Fern Creek Park.
Money for Nationals ($110) is DUE on November 10th, please plan on paying Saturday.
We have a game on Sunday at Shawnee at 2:30.
I need to finalize things for the banquet. I will be making phone calls over the next couple of days.
I have pictures that still haven't been picked up. I have been at the church two different days for an hour each time and only ONE person showed up to get their pictures.
Yvette has found a good hotel deal!!! We will have the information on Saturday.
Thanks
Tammy
The Junior Squad needs to be at Pappa John's @ 10:30 am on Saturday; after we perform-we will have practice on Saturday from 1:00pm-3:00pm at Fern Creek Park.
Money for Nationals ($110) is DUE on November 10th, please plan on paying Saturday.
We have a game on Sunday at Shawnee at 2:30.
I need to finalize things for the banquet. I will be making phone calls over the next couple of days.
I have pictures that still haven't been picked up. I have been at the church two different days for an hour each time and only ONE person showed up to get their pictures.
Yvette has found a good hotel deal!!! We will have the information on Saturday.
Thanks
Tammy

1 Comments:
At 7:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
Do we need to wear hairpieces for Papa Johns?
Post a Comment
<< Home