**BANQUET**
Hello Cheer Parents---
I am sending out a white flag to surrender......I need help!! Please talk to your friends and ask them if they have signed up for the banquet. If not, encourage them to contact me. I have called every cheerleader (Parent) who has not signed up and left messages or spoke to them on the phone.
PEE-WEE
A. Mitchell
D. Nolan
A. Sullivan
L. Lapinsky
JUNIOR
W. Goode
B. Johnson
M. Johnson
E. Turner
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Tammy
I am sending out a white flag to surrender......I need help!! Please talk to your friends and ask them if they have signed up for the banquet. If not, encourage them to contact me. I have called every cheerleader (Parent) who has not signed up and left messages or spoke to them on the phone.
PEE-WEE
A. Mitchell
D. Nolan
A. Sullivan
L. Lapinsky
JUNIOR
W. Goode
B. Johnson
M. Johnson
E. Turner
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Tammy

2 Comments:
At 8:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
I Surrender! It will be taken care of today! Sorry about that!
Thanks, Christine Johnson
At 4:01 PM,
Anonymous said…
Please leave information about the banquet on the site. I didn't check the site so I didn't know you were passing out pictures. Let me know when I can pick Samantha's up.
Thanks,
Daisy
Post a Comment
<< Home