THE BIG FINALE!!!!!!!
Hello Cheer Parents-The banquet was the end of the season for the Pee-Wee Squad and some of the Junior Squad. Thank you for a great year! Thank you for my wonderful presents-I love my plaque, jacket, picture frame-AND SPA TREATMENT (yeah)! I hope everyone got to see the GOLD trophy table with the names of all our GOLDEN STARS at the banquet. Fern Creek Optimist had a great year, we accomplished a lot. Hopefully next year will even be better!
Thanks again to Shannon & Diane for stepping up and taking the Pee-Wees-you both were great with the girls. Michele did a great job with the Junior Squad!
The girls who are going to Nationals in Indy-BE AWESOME! Let them know we are there with a big ROAR!
Keep checking the blogspot periodically and I will put important information up about the football season for 2006.
Thanks again for everything!!
Tammy
Thanks again to Shannon & Diane for stepping up and taking the Pee-Wees-you both were great with the girls. Michele did a great job with the Junior Squad!
The girls who are going to Nationals in Indy-BE AWESOME! Let them know we are there with a big ROAR!
Keep checking the blogspot periodically and I will put important information up about the football season for 2006.
Thanks again for everything!!
Tammy

1 Comments:
At 4:37 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
How did we do for the fundraiser at Max and Ermas,last Thursday?
Post a Comment
<< Home