FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

THANKSGIVING.....

hELLO cHEER pARENTS-

Happy Thanksgiving....Hope everyone enjoyed thanksgiving day and spent a little time relaxing.

Just a few quick notes...

1. NO practice on Saturday.

2. Practice at Wildcard on Wednesday, November 30th @ 6:30. $30 DUE that night.

3. Fundraiser at Max and Ermas on Hurstbourne during lunch and dinner. Please distribute flyers to all friends, family and co-workers.

4. Banquet dress should be casual. The girls are going to be dancing and having a fun night.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Allison-I had a great Thanksgiving because I got to eat my very favorite thing which is dressing. We usually only have it at Thanksgiving so I look forward to eating it all the other days of the year.....

    See you on Wednesday night.

    Tammy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home