**INFORMATION ON INDY**
We received information yesterday from JamFest!!
The pajama party will start at 7:00 on Friday night. I will need some mothers to go as chaperones please let me know if you are interested. Michelle and I have to attend a coaches meeting at 7:30.
We do not have an exact time to perform on Saturday or Sunday but I can tell you it will be between 7:45am and 10:00 am both days.
PARENTS PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILDREN PRACTICE AT HOME!!
We will have a MANDATORY practice on Saturday from 1:00-3:00 at Okolona Church of Christ.
See everyone on Saturday!!!
Please practice
Tammy
The pajama party will start at 7:00 on Friday night. I will need some mothers to go as chaperones please let me know if you are interested. Michelle and I have to attend a coaches meeting at 7:30.
We do not have an exact time to perform on Saturday or Sunday but I can tell you it will be between 7:45am and 10:00 am both days.
PARENTS PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILDREN PRACTICE AT HOME!!
We will have a MANDATORY practice on Saturday from 1:00-3:00 at Okolona Church of Christ.
See everyone on Saturday!!!
Please practice
Tammy

1 Comments:
At 6:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
our times for saturday have been posted on the jamfest web site.... practice time is 7:30am and the performance time is 8:15am.
Tim Broadway
Post a Comment
<< Home