HOTEL INFORMATION
HELLO CHEER PARENTS-
PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!!!
NATIONALS HOTEL INFORMATION
Hotel information for JamFest Nationals competition
Fairfield Inn
4504 Southport Crossing Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46237
Hotel offers free continental breakfast which also includes hot items such as waffles and french toast. Rooms have 2 queen size beds and hotel also has an indoor pool. We have a block of 15 rooms held under the group code of “Fern Creek Optimist”, with arrival scheduled on Friday, 01/13/06 and check-out on Sunday, 01/15/06. Reservations MUST be made by December 23, 2005 to guarantee availability and the group rate. Any unreserved rooms will be released as of 12/23/2005. Rate is $64.00 per night, plus tax. To make your reservation, you must provide a credit card and use the Group code “Fern Creek Optimist”. You can call the hotel directly at 317-888-5535 or call the national reservation line for Fairfield Inn at 1-800-228-2800.The hotel is about 8 miles from the RCA Dome so it is a short commute back and forth to the competition site. There are also several restaurant s close to the hotel, including Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, Texas Roadhouse, Damon’s, Wendy’s, and other fast food selections. NOTE: Indianapolis is now on the same time as Louisville so there will be no confusion about what time it is!
PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!!!
NATIONALS HOTEL INFORMATION
Hotel information for JamFest Nationals competition
Fairfield Inn
4504 Southport Crossing Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46237
Hotel offers free continental breakfast which also includes hot items such as waffles and french toast. Rooms have 2 queen size beds and hotel also has an indoor pool. We have a block of 15 rooms held under the group code of “Fern Creek Optimist”, with arrival scheduled on Friday, 01/13/06 and check-out on Sunday, 01/15/06. Reservations MUST be made by December 23, 2005 to guarantee availability and the group rate. Any unreserved rooms will be released as of 12/23/2005. Rate is $64.00 per night, plus tax. To make your reservation, you must provide a credit card and use the Group code “Fern Creek Optimist”. You can call the hotel directly at 317-888-5535 or call the national reservation line for Fairfield Inn at 1-800-228-2800.The hotel is about 8 miles from the RCA Dome so it is a short commute back and forth to the competition site. There are also several restaurant s close to the hotel, including Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, Texas Roadhouse, Damon’s, Wendy’s, and other fast food selections. NOTE: Indianapolis is now on the same time as Louisville so there will be no confusion about what time it is!

17 Comments:
At 10:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
gay orlando fl Thanks to author a blog for the information provided. Who is mulberry? All true, but how else? Thank you! Article interesting. You normally happy about us with the best phrases thanks, take! Few feelings .. but nice ... Laugh not a sin, but admit it when you read this information at least surprised me:)) IMHO, the author is wrong very nice, so we would have done so
At 2:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
chua soi lek sex scandal Blog just super, I will recommend to friends! A huge Thank you to you! and more posts on this topic will be in the future? It is waiting! Cool I do not know about you, but I like it! There is. Greatest number of people can join only the lowest common denominator. - FA Hayek Smoothly write, young man, and I still can not go, sloppy somehow beyond the text from the pen I think this is correct with time. I can not understand what was happening, but my current 2 images loaded. (((A vasche liked! Blog just super, I will recommend to friends!
At 10:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
sex myths Yes, the internet - is vast, even if it is possible to find Yes, the internet - is vast, even if it is possible to find Who is mulberry? All true, but how else? Thank you! Article interesting. On your blog, familiar in the ICQ link tossed. It turned out that nothing I liked. Tepr always read will They like. Must be waiting to continue. This topic is certainly of interest to all. Well done! moskvasoset i ne ebet!
At 5:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
moby dick list of characters Happiness - not a reward for virtue, but virtue itself, not because we enjoy the happiness that curb their passions, but rather enjoy the happiness makes us able to curb them. - Spinoza cool Exl how old dupe! Well of course tin ... Yes, the internet - is vast, even if it is possible to find Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. You know now who rarely writes on the subject, very pleasant to read, I would advise to add more pictures! Few feelings .. but nice ...
At 10:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
celtic porn Well of course tin ... while I'm alive, I will remember your resource zanoshu in bukmarki .... This unrivaled Oh, thank you. Well done! Who is mulberry? All true, but how else? Super! Everything is very clear and competently, and at the same time without philosophising and narcissism, and in accessible language. Rare case when a person is divided into topical and interesting infoy. Thanks to author! A long time ago I started this blog?
At 3:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
big fuckin tits You normally happy about us with the best phrases thanks, take! Thanks to a huge, super article. zabavno Added to your bookmarks. Now will you read much more often! All zdryam! Today marked the second anniversary maintaining your blog. Congratulations on not imposing ourselves, we would like to know the author and perhaps a comment: and what time you run your resource? Frankly, had difficult moments, when visited by the thought to throw this case. First, because of the departure of the index of PS Yandex, later - due to lack of time. But after a while you begin to understand that it is sometimes useful to lay out on the list (in this case on the web page your thoughts, share something interesting with our readers. The author of this resource would like to wish the inspiration for the new positions will never leave! Good luck ... Few feelings .. but nice ... Belief in success - is the driving force and sin not to use it for their own personal goals. Most people are happy as much as they have decided to be happy. - A. Lincoln
At 1:55 PM,
Anonymous said…
anal prolapse thumbs Thank you, useful thing. Indeed ... super creative! I thank you - for the warm welcome) Well of course tin ... Classroom paper, by the way the author would like to offer yandeks.deneg chip set from the site, "Give the ruble." I would give, so to speak on the maintenance. Hmm ... well, it pamoymu have extreme ... I read a similar article on this subject, but you have quite a different opinion, thanks, it was interesting to compare and how difficult it is to your own blog?
At 11:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
your ametuer porn Greatest number of people can join only the lowest common denominator. - FA Hayek Added to your bookmarks. Now will you read much more often! cool .. took almost all)) moskvasoset i ne ebet! IMHO, the author is wrong Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. п»їVery interesting! Not very often can not understand how to update your blog? A long time ago I started this blog?
At 5:58 AM,
Anonymous said…
gay cheyenne wyoming Thanks for the post, and this issue while I'm alive, I will remember your resource zanoshu in bukmarki .... super original On your blog, familiar in the ICQ link tossed. It turned out that nothing I liked. Tepr always read will Thank you! In quotations! You read this and think .... A salary of between 5% per day Thank you, useful thing. rasskau you also an interesting story ..
At 3:55 PM,
Anonymous said…
sex potitions Thanks to author a blog for the information provided. Blog just super, I will recommend to friends! fantastic! ... Yes, but it's not all ... I hope it will still I like your posts Well without untoward happens - even a schoolboy on holiday give job. - Charles Lamb The site just super, I will recommend to friends! Yes, but it's not all ... I hope it will still
At 11:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
animal porn videos I read a similar article on this subject, but you have quite a different opinion, thanks, it was interesting to compare Cool Accidentally saw. Not expect. Exl how old dupe! You know now who rarely writes on the subject, very pleasant to read, I would advise to add more pictures! Many find useful for themselves Cool everything: the picture and information Who is mulberry? All true, but how else?
At 2:38 AM,
Anonymous said…
Bukkake Yeah, sure, that there still might say. You know now who rarely writes on the subject, very pleasant to read, I would advise to add more pictures! Yes, the internet - is vast, even if it is possible to find Many find useful for themselves Added to your bookmarks. Now will you read much more often! Well without untoward happens - even a schoolboy on holiday give job. - Charles Lamb Thanks for the post, and this issue I thank you - for the warm welcome)
At 3:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
extreme adult homemade clips This unrivaled cool .. took almost all)) class) I ponra) especially! Well without untoward happens - even a schoolboy on holiday give job. - Charles Lamb Blog is excellent, plenty to like! Laugh not a sin, but admit it when you read this information at least surprised me:)) Indeed ... super creative! You normally happy about us with the best phrases thanks, take!
At 6:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
girls sucking big dicks super original Very good site, but not bad-would make a version for smartphones. agree with the author A long time ago I started this blog? Well done! A huge Thank you to you! and more posts on this topic will be in the future? It is waiting! Your site in the opera is not the adjustment is shown, and everything is fine! спасибки you for your clever ideas! fantastic! ...
At 7:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
wet nurse porn Actions do not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. - B. Disraeli class) I ponra) especially! On your blog, familiar in the ICQ link tossed. It turned out that nothing I liked. Tepr always read will Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. A huge Thank you to you! and more posts on this topic will be in the future? It is waiting! The morning began with a wonderful article, thank you! Well of course tin ... Really? amazing.
At 5:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
chest pain after quitting smoking parliament hill permits metal fume fever and cadmium pneumonitis smoke under deceleration hanes mall winston salem buff puffs kent kresa saab smoke british parliament parties seats
At 7:17 AM,
علياء زهران محمد said…
شركة تنظيف بجازان
Post a Comment
<< Home