FUNDRAISERS
Hello Cheer Parents -
The fundraiser at Ford on Thursday and Friday has been cancelled due to weather conditions! Look for more opportunities at a later date. Please remember to bring your money for the peelers TONIGHT! We need to get that fundraiser completed.
Thanks to everyone who volunteered to help with the different aspects of running the cheerleading program. I will need to approve any money/supplies spent out of our VERY TIGHT BUDGET! If you expect reimbursement, please get it approved first.
Thanks
Tammy
The fundraiser at Ford on Thursday and Friday has been cancelled due to weather conditions! Look for more opportunities at a later date. Please remember to bring your money for the peelers TONIGHT! We need to get that fundraiser completed.
Thanks to everyone who volunteered to help with the different aspects of running the cheerleading program. I will need to approve any money/supplies spent out of our VERY TIGHT BUDGET! If you expect reimbursement, please get it approved first.
Thanks
Tammy

2 Comments:
At 10:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
Tammy,
please contact me when things are going on. Since we are not at wild card we have no idea what is going on I would appreciate a call .
Thanks,
Denise
At 7:21 AM,
Tammy said…
I will let Leah Sweeney know!
Tammy
Post a Comment
<< Home