UPCOMING DATES & OTHER IMPORTANT INFO!
If you haven't completed sign-ups yet, we will be at Fern Creek Park on July 8 from 10am to 2 pm. We will be in the meeting room behind the Pavilion.
There is also a parent meeting on Sunday, July 9 at 2 pm at Fern Creek Park. Our uniform & shoe vendors will also be there to fit the cheerleaders who didn't get fitted on 6/20. This is the last opportunity for uniform fittings and any deposits still due for the uniforms. The order must be turned in on Monday, July 10 so we can have our uniforms in time for the first competition.
The parent meeting will include information about the upcoming season and provide an opportunity for questions and answers. We will also discuss the invitation we have received from Vanderbilt University in Nashville to perform an exhibition at the Vandy vs. Florida SEC football game on November 4. This is optional for cheerleaders to participate in - more information at the parent meeting!
See everyone soon - Yvette.
There is also a parent meeting on Sunday, July 9 at 2 pm at Fern Creek Park. Our uniform & shoe vendors will also be there to fit the cheerleaders who didn't get fitted on 6/20. This is the last opportunity for uniform fittings and any deposits still due for the uniforms. The order must be turned in on Monday, July 10 so we can have our uniforms in time for the first competition.
The parent meeting will include information about the upcoming season and provide an opportunity for questions and answers. We will also discuss the invitation we have received from Vanderbilt University in Nashville to perform an exhibition at the Vandy vs. Florida SEC football game on November 4. This is optional for cheerleaders to participate in - more information at the parent meeting!
See everyone soon - Yvette.

8 Comments:
At 3:48 AM,
Anonymous said…
Are we still having a car wash fundraiser on the 8th?
At 5:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
The car wash originally planned for July 8 has been cancelled since so families were unavailable to attend because of holiday/vacation plan conflicts; Yvette and Tammy were also unavailable since they will be staffing the sign-ups on the same day. Another date will be selected - more information soon!
At 6:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Can Yvette or Tammy please call Amanda Higdon at 439.5722. Hannah and I are supposed to be the pee-wee coaches and we'd like to know what's going on for this season.
Thanks
At 3:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
If we have paid for this season, can we get our money back? I read what Amanda Higdon posted, in which someone deleted it, but we have changed our mind. I had talked to Amanda a couple of months ago and we were excited about this year. If she isn't the coach then we don't want any part of it.
At 7:10 PM,
Tammy said…
Please contact me to get your refund.
Tammy
At 7:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
We don't know the details regarding Amanda Higdon so we should not jump to conclusions or make decisions based on what one angry parent chooses to put on the blogspot for our children to read! Yvette stepped up to take responsibility when no one else did. I commend her for that! Tammy did a great job last year and worked hard to make it the best season ever.
At 6:04 AM,
Tammy said…
Concerned Parent-Still have not heard from you, want to clarify that once the order is turned in for uniforms and shoes-you will not receive a refund. The order will be placed on July 10th.
Thanks
Tammy
At 5:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yvette stepped up to let me know that some lies were told regarding myself and Hannah. We never would touch Madison like that. I have a bunch of people who said that we never touched Madison like that. If someone saw us do that then they need to confront myself with that. Hannah and I are the type of person who doesn't get mad at our children if they did something wrong. (like most of the parents did last year with their children)
I believe all these lies were told about us b.c someone else that both tammy and yvette know wanted to be the coach. Hannah and I are both happy that we are no longer part of Fern Creek. We both are wonderful people and I just wish that Tammy, Yvette and all you parents could of seen how wonderful we really are. I love children so much. I have 3 children of my own and 1 being disabled. I could of taught your children awhole lot. I honesty don't hold grudges against you Tammy. I know you have a great heart and were only told lies about us so you had to do what you thought best. Good luck with whatever you do. I still am hurt b.c someone took this opportunity away from me for no reason. Remember- you never have to answer to me, but to the Lord above. On judgement day you will have to let him know why you told awful lies about me
May God forgive you all!!
God bless you Tammy!
Good luck this year Madison and Sophie Warren! Love you both
Aunt Amanda
Post a Comment
<< Home