YOU ARE WINNERS!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TEAM!!!
I am very, very proud of each of you for your efforts at JamFest! You did a great job! I am also so very proud of the spirit you showed toward other teams and WE WON THE SPIRIT AWARD!!
Thanks to the parents, family, and friends who also support us every day, special thanks to everyone for enduring the bad weather and getting the team to the right location!
You are always winners to me! - Yvette.
I am very, very proud of each of you for your efforts at JamFest! You did a great job! I am also so very proud of the spirit you showed toward other teams and WE WON THE SPIRIT AWARD!!
Thanks to the parents, family, and friends who also support us every day, special thanks to everyone for enduring the bad weather and getting the team to the right location!
You are always winners to me! - Yvette.

4 Comments:
At 2:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
Awesome job Cheerleaders! Also a special thanks to Coach Michele for her dedication to the squad, and Director Yvette for keeping everything together.
From a set of grateful parents!
At 4:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Great job girls! We're all proud of you!
At 4:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!! YOU ALL DID AWESOME!! OH YEAH, WHAT ABOUT ABIGAIL'S DAD??
At 7:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
First Place is where Fern Creek belongs!!!! Great Job girls and everyone who helps with the team--all are appreciated. . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home