Make plans for Texas Hold Em Saturday, 8/19!!
Hello Cheer Parents!
The Texas Hold Em is only 2 weeks away and we need confirmed players! This is a huge opportunity for us to generate $$$ to offset expenses. But the only way it can happen is if ALL OF US work to inform our family, friends, and co-workers about the tournament. This is a very popular game and it should be easy to find people who would like to play AND help our team at the same time.
If we still have seats available, we will take walk-ins at 3:00. However, it is to our advantage to know how many people to expect for the tournament. The number of players will determine the rules of the game and the prize levels. We are also providing food/beverages so I don't want to under or overestimate how much to purchase; and we need workers for the tournament.
I have created tickets to distribute to those of you who are interested. As you are talking to your family, friends, and co-workers, you can sell them a seat at the tournament with a $10 deposit. That will help offset our initial expenses for food & misc items (such chips, cards, etc). I already have the tickets so please let me know if you need them.
If you have any questions please let me know so I can help and we can make this fundraising opportunity a huge success! For specific questions on the game itself, I will refer you to Kent Vincent and will be glad to put you in touch with him. As always - thanks, Yvette.
The Texas Hold Em is only 2 weeks away and we need confirmed players! This is a huge opportunity for us to generate $$$ to offset expenses. But the only way it can happen is if ALL OF US work to inform our family, friends, and co-workers about the tournament. This is a very popular game and it should be easy to find people who would like to play AND help our team at the same time.
If we still have seats available, we will take walk-ins at 3:00. However, it is to our advantage to know how many people to expect for the tournament. The number of players will determine the rules of the game and the prize levels. We are also providing food/beverages so I don't want to under or overestimate how much to purchase; and we need workers for the tournament.
I have created tickets to distribute to those of you who are interested. As you are talking to your family, friends, and co-workers, you can sell them a seat at the tournament with a $10 deposit. That will help offset our initial expenses for food & misc items (such chips, cards, etc). I already have the tickets so please let me know if you need them.
If you have any questions please let me know so I can help and we can make this fundraising opportunity a huge success! For specific questions on the game itself, I will refer you to Kent Vincent and will be glad to put you in touch with him. As always - thanks, Yvette.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home