FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

**MEETING**

Hello Cheer Moms -

I just want to say "Thank You" for coming to the meeting tonight. I realize you gave up time with your family and in the busy world we live---FAMILY TIME IS PRECIOUS!!

I feel the meeting was needed and was a huge success!

Tammy

5 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ditto to Tammy's comment. NOW LETS HAVE FUN WITH OUR GIRLS---I KNOW I AM GOING TO!!!

    Amy

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AMEN!!!! I am ready to have a great rest of the season, watch our the girls have a good time .... and KICK SOME BUTT!!!
    hehe
    Leigh

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the support. I am very proud of what we have accomplished. There is more fun to come. I have lots of changes (new and improved). I plan to have a little more dancing and tumbling, so girls get ready!!!! You ROCK!

    Coach Michele

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    please let me know if there is anything i can do to help

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Moms the temporary tattoo web site that we were talking about on Thursday is www.stumpsspirit.com

    Shannon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home