FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Congratulations!

A BIG Congratulations to the team for their win on Saturday in Columbus!

Way to go!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was just wondering if there is going to be practice tonight since it is halloween?
    -Kelly

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kelly!! I didn't know if someone has already told you or not, but no we do not have practice tonight, but we do have practice tomorrow at Wildcard. Have a good time trick or treating!!
    -Leigh

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What time do the girls cheer saturday in Nashville? What time will they be done and able to leave?

    thanks

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The game starts at 11:30am. It is a televised game, so there will be TV breaks causing the game to be longer than normal. I don't know when they will be able to leave. I would assume around 3:30 or 4:00pm.
    Thanks, Michele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home