FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

**PICTURES**

Hello Cheer Parents -

Pictures will be taken on Saturday, October 21st at 9:30 am. We will take the pictures at Fern Creek Park on the hill behind the football field. If you have any questions about location, please see Yvette on Tuesday or call me at home.

Thanks
Tammy

2 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blaire will be out of town Saturday, October 21st. She will not be able to attend a picture shoot on that day.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I won't be at practice with Hannah on Tuesday (her Dad will), I am just curious if we are going to do the Lexington competition on November 12th. Everyone I have talked to seems to think that will work out fine. The Friday night competition would be virtually impossible for working people (like our coach and manager). What does everybody think?
    Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home