Friday night plans at the h.s. game!
Don't forget to dress warm for the game Friday night - bring your blankets! The girls should have a great time cheering! Game time is 7:30 and we need to be there by 7:00.
We also have the oppportunity to do some fundraising at the game. I will bring a table, couple of chairs, money box, signs, etc. Several parents have agreed to bake cookies, brownies and we will sell them at the game. We could always use more - I'm sure everything will sell extremely well to the hungry fans!
We also have the oppportunity to do some fundraising at the game. I will bring a table, couple of chairs, money box, signs, etc. Several parents have agreed to bake cookies, brownies and we will sell them at the game. We could always use more - I'm sure everything will sell extremely well to the hungry fans!

3 Comments:
At 8:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
What are the times for the competition the weekend of Oct. 21st? Thanks
At 9:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
The competition is the weekend of the 27th and 28th.
At 5:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
We do not know the exact times of our performance for the Oct 28 competition in Columbus, OH. That information is not scheduled to be published until 10/19/2006. The tentative summary indicates we will perform somewhere between 11:00 am-2:15, with the awards ceremony immediately following the competition. - Yvette.
Post a Comment
<< Home