FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Monday, November 06, 2006

BLOGSPOT

Hello Cheer Parents -

THIS IS A RECORDING BECAUSE TAMMY IS TIRED OF SAYING IT--

**DO NOT USE THE BLOGSPOT FOR PERSONAL STATEMENTS. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, THIS IS NOT THE FORUM TO DISCUSS IT. THE BLOGSPOT IS A COMMUNICATION TOOL USED TO UPDATE PARENTS ON EVENTS, PRACTICES OR BASIC ANNOUNCEMENTS**

I WILL CONTINUE TO DELETE ANY COMMENTS THAT ARE NOT APPROPRIATE, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT HOME OR ON MY CELL PHONE AND WE WILL DISCUSS FURTHER.

TAMMY ALBERS

2 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you didn't already know:
    Pictures from Power Cheer Competition are online @
    www.universaleventphoto.com

    I've gotten in touch with Vanderbilt's Photographer to get pictures from Vandy(front shots and field shots). He's emailed me a couple already. I'm just waiting to hear from another photographer that was on the field. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures for everyone.

    Diane

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Diane... I was wondering where to go for the pictures!
    Leigh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home