FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Vandy info - Saturday 11/04/06

Vanderbilt Exhibition, 11/04/2006

Vanderbilt Athletics
2601 Jess Neely Drive
Nashville, TN 37212


Directions to Vanderbilt from Louisville:

Take I-65 South to Exit 209B, the Broadway/West End exit. (Exit is after the I-65 South/I-40W merger).
Turn Left onto Broadway.
When the road splits at 4 blocks, stay to the Right to enter West End Avenue.
Take West End past the main University entrance and turn Left onto 25th Avenue.
Turn Right at the 2nd stop sign onto Jess Neely Drive.

Weather:
The weather forecast for Saturday is partly cloudy with a high around 58 degrees. This is an outdoor stadium so dress accordingly!

Check-in – Uniforms – Seating Information
We must check-in at Vanderbilt by 6:30 CT (or 7:30 ET - our time) so that means everyone needs to be there no later than 6:15 and should meet at Gate 3. Our first practice is at 7:30 CT. Game time is 11:30 CT and will be a televised game. We are performing at half-time. I would anticipate that half-time will be sometime around 1:00 - 1:30. It is up to each family if you wish to remain for the entire game.

For the halftime exhibition, the girls will wear black Soffe shorts, t-shirts (to be distributed at check-in Saturday morning), cheerleading socks and their shoes. There is no need for makeup or hairpieces for this exhibition. Hair should be in a ponytail to keep it out of their face during practice and the performance.

Our seats are in Section Q, which is on the East side of the stadium. Gate 3 is the closest entrance to our section. I have distributed tickets based on the number of tickets you purchased, and have not attempted to keep each family in any particular seat order.

Stadium Rules:
The stadium has several policies that all fans must follow. Fans are not allowed to bring in backpacks or other large bags, video recorders, food or beverages, and noise makers such as air horns, whistles, etc.

For a complete list of other policies or other miscellaneous information about the stadium, please visit the following link: http://vucommodores.cstv.com/facilities/vand-stadium-policies.html

I also need 21 ticket stubs from the Vandy game for a special project so please save your ticket stubs and give to me before you leave the game.

I can be reached on my cell phone at 533-3389; Michele cell number is 643-7476.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home