FERN CREEK OPTIMIST CHEERLEADERS

THIS BLOGSPOT IS DESIGNED TO HELP PARENTS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS STAY INFORMED OF EVENTS AND INFORMATION RELATED TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHEERLEADING!!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanks for a great banquet!

Hello Cheer parents and cheerleaders!

What an awesome time Saturday night!!! I had a great time and by the looks of it, so did the girls! Thanks to everyone for their generosity and thoughtfulness for the gifts. It is very much appreciated! Love - Miss Yvette.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I may have missed this, but have we received the link to the Vandy performance? Also did someone say that we were having practice Monday night, 11-27-06?

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Penny

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can we possibly have a schudule of events for the Gatlinburg trip. I would like to know what time we have to be ready, what time make up is being done if the girls have to be somewhere at a certain time. I know it is hard to get that together but I would like to plan I will have family with me and want to make sure I am altogether before I go.
    Thanks,
    Denise

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the shadowboxes were awesome. They looked great! Yvette, I was wondering if you had a chance to check what the remaining balance was on my account? I know where I would like that money to go and I was wondering how to apply it. Thanks a bunch!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home