Updates as of 11/6/06
Hello Cheer Parents -
What a great time Saturday! It was so awesome to see 900 cheerleaders on the field and I loved it that we were right in the middle on the 50 yard line!
Vandy has emailed us with info that they will provide a link to us toward the end of the week so we can download the performance. I will post the link on the blog so everyone can access it.
Don't forget practice is Wednesday, 11/08 6:30 - 8:30 at Wildcard. We are scheduled to perform Friday, 11/10 at St. Rita's. Our performance time is yet TBD so hopefully I will have that by Wednesday night.
Please remember to check the blog frequently for any updates, particulary since our practice schedule has been reduced.
Thanks - Yvette.
What a great time Saturday! It was so awesome to see 900 cheerleaders on the field and I loved it that we were right in the middle on the 50 yard line!
Vandy has emailed us with info that they will provide a link to us toward the end of the week so we can download the performance. I will post the link on the blog so everyone can access it.
Don't forget practice is Wednesday, 11/08 6:30 - 8:30 at Wildcard. We are scheduled to perform Friday, 11/10 at St. Rita's. Our performance time is yet TBD so hopefully I will have that by Wednesday night.
Please remember to check the blog frequently for any updates, particulary since our practice schedule has been reduced.
Thanks - Yvette.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home